Thursday, March 31, 2022

I Do Like Full-Size Mirrors In The Bedroom


This lovely gal has a perfect body and a gorgeous face but she has those dark eyes goin' and all that mascara. I don't get this trend of the “smoky” eye look. Just wear mascara like you wear mascara! I love to see people's eyes, I don't like them all hidden behind blackness like a football player and that stupid line of black they wear or is that baseball players? It's just like the thick eyebrow trend. Seriously, people? First it was thin eyes brows, which was gross, and now girls have eyebrows as thick as a magic marker! I'm so glad I never fell into any of these trends because I often get complimented on my eyes, but I wear mascara and eyeshadow, colored ones mostly, I just don't wear enough to hide my eyes...boy, what's wrong with me this week? I'm just complaining and complaining on all my posts...I guess I need to make a few booty calls, huh? A girl needs a release now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment