Thursday, March 10, 2022

Ya Think She Really Jogs In This?


Along with the holey jeans and ripped clothes fashion movements, I also don't get the sweat clothes fashion movement, because who wants to walk around all day in clothes that they are usually getting all sweaty and tired in? I do think a lot of the outfits are cute and stuff, and my workout clothes are cute, I think, but I wouldn't want to put the stuff on to go out shoppin' and walkin' the town because I would feel like I'd have to run everywhere...I guess I'm an easily influenced person because uniforms or attire change the way I feel in the moment or situation, which is why when I go out for the day, if I'm just runnin' errands or bein' lazy around the city, I just wear my jeans and t-shirts (I also just don't wear yoga pants around either or tights, they make me think of runnin' too) or when I go out I wear my sexy clothes. I run everyday and so I do wear sweat clothes everyday, I just don't want to put another set on after I shower, you know? And besides, the sweat clothes these models and stuff wear aren't usually really suited for a hard workouts either.

No comments:

Post a Comment