Thursday, March 24, 2022

I Hope She's Calling Me


People, don't let other people fool you...if they give you that line that they prefer texts, then they really don't care about you that much or want you in their life or you are just a means to an end, if that makes sense. Because we all have those people in our lives that we have to have in our lives and we just don't wanna spend all our time talkin' to these people, but if someone really enjoys you in their life, they will always love to hear your voice and will always answer you when you need to talk. I mean, for silly things or not important things, texts work fine, but if they don't want to have longer conversations with you, you should probably just accept that is the type of relationship you're gonna have with that person, or maybe it's just me, because a person's voice is actually one of my most favorite things because I love the way people say certain words and stuff, and I can just listen to them forever, so this just might be a me thing, but I really believe if they accept your calls or call you, then you are pretty much in.

No comments:

Post a Comment