Thursday, April 7, 2022

Um...This Dress Has Two Zippers


OMG zippers! I love them and they have extremely easy access, but I'd never wear a zipper this long. I'd be too worried of it breakin' while I was out or cutting my skin or somethin' like that or comin' undone because of the fact there are two zippers on this dress, but I do love to wear shorter zippers, zippers that reveal a little somethin' somethin', if you get me.

Zipper

it's a little
above the
middle of
her back

if it were
in front
it would be 
between her

breasts
but going
back around
pinching the

clasp
slowly
pulling
it down

exposing
her perfect
smoothness
of brown skin

against the
yellow of her
full length gown
that slides off her

shoulders
to the ground
i massage the
tension from her

neck

No comments:

Post a Comment