Thursday, June 10, 2021

This Is More Like It

When I found this pic, I stared at it for hours...tryin' to see if this gorgeous flower could actually be real and then I finally decided I didn't care because I could just imagine her like this anyway so she didn't even have to be real to begin with. My imagination really does provide me with lots of pleasure, especially when I am alone (but it also works pretty well for me when I'm with someone or three *BLUSHES), and it gives me hours and hours of release...and yes, I mean hours because I still flutter hours after the initial flutter. I'll get huge, powerful waves when it happens, but then afterwards, smaller, less powerful waves will still rush over me if I happen to think about the moment again or if I shift my legs in just the right way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment