Thursday, June 17, 2021

She Looks Too Good To Workout

This lovely gal is probably not on her way to workout, because workout attire has become common garb for the Instagram models and product pushers, but I have to tell you, I've seen plenty a girl getting' all gussied up just before heading to the gym and this always confused me. I mean, before I go runnin' I don't throw on four applications of foundation! That would just be so uncomfortable. I do, however, like to take a shower before and after I run, which also sounds strange, but when you run and you're not clean, the sweat like itches and bothers you so much as opposed to when you run after a shower and the sweat is fresh. But whatever you do, just make sure you're getting out there and doin' something for that mind and body!

No comments:

Post a Comment