Thursday, June 24, 2021

I'd Love To Watch Her On The Treadmill

It's funny how sometimes my weekly posts from my other blogs seem to fit the same subject matter, so if you want to read how I feel about this lovely gal being on a treadmill, you can check out my post on The Junk Drawer: They Do Seem To Go On Forever And Forever. That post explains why I'd love to watch a buxom beauty exercise, especially on a treadmill or a machine similar. Even though gals so blessed probably hate working out because of what loads they have to deal with and how tight their tops have to be to have a successful workout, and how they probably have to workout in private so people just don't stare without any feelings of embarrassment, if I would get to be a humble observer, I'd absolutely love the opportunity. There's nothin' better. Well, I mean, there are better, better things but sometimes, the mystery and the actions are just as satisfying, if you know what I mean, jelly bean...or jelly beans in this case! Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment