Thursday, April 15, 2021

If It Weren't For Her Top, She'd Disappear Standing Sideways!


I've been attracted to all types of people, skinny women, skinny men, heavier women, heavier men, people transitioning or choosing to live their lives as a different gender or sex...who I am attracted to doesn't really depend on their sex or their gender...I've always tried to decide if I had a type and once I would decide on a certain type of person I like the most, the next person I find is the complete opposite! But I will say I prefer thicker women and meatier men...I love to cuddle and feel warm and safe...plus, I have so many other qualities that I'm attracted to other than just how someone looks...some of these things are good for me, but some of them really are just downright bad for me! Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment