Thursday, April 1, 2021

Happy Birthday, Sweetie...


This is woman has to be one of the most perfect women in the history of women and as a woman, I'd definitely take her as a birthday present! Heehee...but you know, women use sex and sexy lingerie and things as birthday presents for men, but if a man tried to use sex and sexy clothes and things as a birthday present for a woman, the woman would most likely not accept it and be upset. I think it's a gender thing, you know, something that has been taught to us about the different sexes. I really hate the whole gender thing, I could care less about how a person wants to identify...my love life would attest to this fact, but so many people out there are just so close-minded. But don't worry, there are plenty of people who accept you as a birthday present, no matter your sex or gender or whatever, so just keep looking for that someone. If you ever met me, I'd definitely accept you...but with a little whipped cream too!

No comments:

Post a Comment