Thursday, January 21, 2021

I Like My Hair Pulled So Much...Sometimes I Do It Myself


Photoshop. This pic makes me not like photoshop. I mean, she looks gorgeous and she probably is amazingly gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure this pic is airbrushed, but I like seeing the imperfections of people. Imperfections make people more real, more relatable, more attractive. So why would I post a pic I think is photoshopped? Well, it's not really the model's fault and if I banned photoshopped pics on my blogs and social media sites, I wouldn't have enough pics to post! I don't blame anyone for wanting to look perfect, but I think this woman would still be downright beautiful without her skin made to look perfect. I hope my little rambling makes sense...I just don't know what's goin' on in my mind anymore! Heehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment