Thursday, January 7, 2021

Flexible And Bouncy


This position makes for an amazing pic but I don't really think it would be able to withstand the time it would need to complete the deed, if you know what I mean! I am in to all types of positions, and I'll try anything once, especially if my partner has already tried it and likes it, but I think sometimes people put too much emphasis on trying new positions. It's just not realistic on an every day basis to perform like they do in those short little scenes we love to watch so much...besides, once a person learns what works for them, its always better to reach the top of the mountain than to just have fun trying to learn new things. I know I ramble, but it's harder to write my thoughts on these blogs because of the guidelines...I do miss my other blog I used to have, I could write and say anything I wanted! It was so freeing, but that blog and the site it was hosted on is long, long gone and so now, I'm left with innuendo and the weird little ways I view things in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment