Thursday, January 28, 2021

Her Hair Would Tickle...Heehee


Her hair would tickle but do you see how she's getting pinched? I know it's just a photo shoot, and unless she's into that sort of pleasure, I don't understand why she or any other woman would wear something that is uncomfortable ever. I don't have any uncomfortable clothes. Period. I have heels, but they are short heels, but they still do their job, and I can wear them all night without my feet or back hurting. I have nice dresses, but they do not suffocate me when I wear them. And of course I have sexy bedroom wear, lingerie that has clasps and buttons and buckles, but nothing that would ever make me uncomfortable if I had to wear it for long periods of time. I just never understood the whole suffer to succeed mentality. Just like clothes, I don't suffer when I'm doing anything, even when I run my miles everyday...I work hard, but I like it, I like how I feel while I'm doing it and after I'm done. People need to find things that have the same result without being forced into a situation that isn't right for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment