Thursday, April 14, 2022

She's "Pointing" In The Right Direction


I was goin' to try and find a poem about workin' out and how it sometimes makes your nipples hurt, right? You know, the chaffin' you get from bein' all sweaty and then the air drys them out, right? And then your sport's bra rubs 'em and...you get the picture...Heehee...please tell me someone else has experienced this! Please! Because it happens to me all the time, even in the summer, so I don't want to think I'm a freak of nature or somethin', but then I came across this steamy poem and I just had to share it!

The Sweetest Sensation

Passion, staring into lust,
Noses, sharing oxygen.
Our lips connect,
Lips start to stray,
Nibbling ears, kissing necks,
Closely drawn together,
Nipples piercing hairy chest,
Nails sink into back,
Head-board knocking the wall,

Knock knock, knock knock,

Deep moans, skin locked,
We counter attack,

Knock knock, knock knock,

Screams of pleasure,
Waking the whole block,

Knock knock, knock knock,

Nuclear explosion,
Volcano eruption,
AHHHH so hot, so hot,
The sweetest sensation,
 I ever got......

No comments:

Post a Comment