Thursday, July 15, 2021

Okay, Sweetie...I'll Move In


Movin' in with a partner is such a big decision...so much to give up but also so much to gain. I've lived romantically with one person my whole life, but things didn't work out because they thought I'd change how I felt about relationships and my goals and lifestyle, so I eventually ended up leavin', which was hard for two reasons: one, because I was leavin' a really good partner because I never would've moved in with them if I didn't think what we had could last for a long time, and two, I had to move all my stuff and find another place to live! Movin' sucked, so if I ever do it again, I'll have the person move in with me so when it ends, if it ends, they will be the one who has to do all the packin' and carryin' and apartment searchin'. Sounds like a good plan, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment