Thursday, July 29, 2021

Do Not Change Your Passion For Glory


Anyone know exactly where the line from my title comes from? It just came to me, seeing this beauty getting ready to workout, and it just fit to me. I think it's from a sports movie, Rocky maybe? Wherever I got it from, it totally fits for a personal motto I have. I do what I want when I want (within reason and respecting others, of course) but I try everyday to live the life I want to lead, my best life. And in a way, when I was younger, I did this exact thing. I gave up glory because receiving it was goin' to take away a passion in my life and I realized it just wasn't worth it. I guess my mamma raised me right! I don't know, she might argue with me on this one and I'm still so glad she can...love you, Mamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment