Thursday, March 25, 2021

She Knows How To Handle "Tennis" Balls


I've never played sports, really, well I shouldn't say that. I played softball when I was younger and a couple years of basketball, but I only really just liked the runnin' in them. It's probably why I run what, nine miles a day now? Wow! Nine miles! I remember when I started runnin', like twenty years ago...I just one day got out of bed and said I'm going to run today. I mean, I always liked to run, it just frees my mind, but then I got real into it and I started runnin' more and more and soon, I was runnin' like everyday and now I'm up to nine miles a day. But as for sports with balls in them, I left them behind (except for the ones I can't mention here, heehee...) in my younger days, but I do still love the athletes in all their uniforms...the baseball pants, the football pants, the volleyball shorts, the little white tennis skirts...

No comments:

Post a Comment