Thursday, March 4, 2021

Is That Where They Got That Term? Heehee...


I don't think anyone else gets my sense of humor because it seems people rarely giggle at my funny titles. I think they probably just don't understand what joke I'm tryin' to make so they don't say anything at all, but that's okay because I know the joke and it makes me giggle! Heehee...what's life about if you can't make yourself laugh? Makin' others laugh is also very important and fun, but you need to have your own inside jokes with yourself because then you have little giggly secrets! But it really doesn't matter if anyone gets my jokes because they're probably not even reading my post titles anyway, right? Who would take the time to read what I have say when they have gorgeous vixens like the one above to stare at? I know I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment