Thursday, February 11, 2021

She'd Out Run Me And Out *Blank* Me


Have you ever just looked at someone or talked to someone and you just knew they were you're style of kink? Knew they would please you and go that extra mile that just drove you wild? I seem to be very good at nailing this quality in my partners and this sexy woman above would definitely fit my profile. You can just tell that she'd be very open and willing, you know? Now, I do give people a chance who I don't think we'd fit together when I turned out the lights (that's just an expression here, I actually love the lights on!), because you never know how a person really is when this happens, and if they trust you enough, you just might get to see their wild and dark sexual side, but I tend to be spot on when I make my choices...I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm such a sexual person, I can just spot it in others...you know, like how gay people can seem to find other gay people...I don't know, but I've been very lucky when it comes to my partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment