Thursday, February 4, 2021

Even The Sun Knows


I tried to get the pic to show her face a little better but everything I did to the pic just kept spotlighting her body...and what an amazing body it is! Forget shadows, the sun knowing where to shine is not a joke. I do love when skin creases a little, giving a girl a little imperfection...it's just so hot to me...I love the bend in the thigh just below the pelvis...I think it might be my favorite part. Do you think her body would have looked even better in a different color bikini? I've been starin' at her and imagining her in different colors for a little while now, and I just can't choose which color I think she'd look the best in...maybe a slightly dark blue or a powered blue...well, it doesn't matter because I've enjoyed starin' at this beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment