Thursday, December 31, 2020

You Still Have A Wife?...You Can't Turn Me Down Now


I know we all like to look at complicated lingerie, with all the buttons and clasps, and I think that's why some people have developed the idea wearing clothes is sometimes sexier (I believe this for other reasons, but I can't say them here!) because you have to undo all those buttons and clasps! I love the stuff for models and pictures, just like the one above this little note from me, because...boy! doesn't she look amazing? But unless you plan a long night of dinner, watching a movie or going to a movie, maybe a board game for two, and then hittin' the sheets, where taking your time is more than half the fun, everyday afternoon delights need to be quick and less messy. We are busy people, right? Besides, there just might be nothing sexier to me than unbuttoned and playin', if you catch my drift! *BLUSHING

No comments:

Post a Comment