Thursday, December 24, 2020

She Could Play Both Roles


I’m sure you all know what I mean when I say she could play both roles…all she would need to do is change her expression just a tad and then you would have an entirely different girl! And both girls would be fun to play with and I don’t mean Monopoly…boy, I actually miss playing Monopoly. I don’t know if it’s because me and my friends haven’t been able to get together to play any board games during this COVID situation or because the game just reminds me of my childhood. It wasn’t until I was like twenty-six that I actually finished a game using the correct rules. I never really liked playin’ by the rules, and I still don’t, but Monopoly needs rules. This is probably why I don’t play by the rules when it comes to other areas of my life…I do things to make me happy and the people in my life happy, and anyone who doesn’t agree with this or thinks it’s selfish or naughty…they can go directly to jail without passing Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment