Thursday, November 11, 2021

I Wonder If She Has To Buy Special Chairs For Her Hot Booty?


“I want to feel your skin against mine every night.” — Unknown

Skin to skin contact is actually not just a “want” it's completely a “need” for happiness. I read that one book a while back where this old teacher was dyin' and one of his students came back to spend time with him, I can't remember why, I think the old guy was named Morrie or somethin', but one of the lessons the old guy taught the younger guy was that people needed to be touched, not always sexually, sometimes with just genuine concern and caring for another soul, and so this old guy and this young guy would just sit there and hold hands...I'm startin' to cry about this right now, because I just remembered how the book ended...so sad...but skin to skin contact is really, really, really, so, so, so important for happiness...it just is, so there. To get me back in a better mood, I'm thinkin' about how it would be layin' in bed with this beauty, face to face, her beautiful face in mine, her beautiful bottom in my hand...Okay, I feel much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment